Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm tired

So in printmaking, we have to print editions of our copper plates, which means, we have to print many different identical copies (6-8) more specifically. Anyways, normally people sell these edition prints for money...so I was thinking, maybe I can sell some of my prints for money!! That'd be cool, seeing as how I quit Best Buy and all. I will post a picture of what it will look like (digitally rendered in Illustrator) and if you feel so inclined, maybe you can buy it, or if you're really nice, maybe I'll give you one and then it'll be worth MILLIONS when I'm a famous ar-tist. :) Soooo, nevermind, I won't post a picture of it on here, it won't work for whatever reason. I converted it to a JPEG and it just doesn't like it. But if you're my friend on myspace, I'll post it there.

0 comments: