Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday Five


So, I finally figured out where Kristine is getting all her friday five questions so now, I'm gonna do it too :)

1. What’s a favorite shortcut of yours? Well, in Roseville/New Brighton there are lots of shortcuts, or alternate routes, I take, but probably the most simple, taking hwy 88 off 35W instead of going all the way to County Rd D
2. What’s something you insist on doing the long way? Hmm, probably going to the salon to get my hair done, but that doesn't happen very often because it is expensive.
3. What does your favorite pair of shorts look like? Shorts? I don't wear those too often, mostly it is capris for me, but I like my sweat-shorts :)
4. Excluding classical music, what’s the longest song in your iTunes? Relient K "When I Go Down"
5. What’s the title of a short story you really like? Hmmm...I like Doctor Seuss' books, those are short, right?

1 comments:

kristine said...

yaaay to the friday fives!!!