Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Update


I thought I'd update you all on Hailey. We took her in for her 6 month appointment on March 1st and she is a big kid! She weighed in at 19 pounds and is 28 inches tall, off the charts in both categories! She is also now sitting up on her own, with few tips backwards, sideways and forwards, but there is nothing like concrete learning! (We do put pillows around her or sit behind her) She also loves her jumper (thing that hangs from the door frame and she jumps in it) and thinks she is constantly in it (ask me about that later). Her hair hasn't fallen out, it has just kept growing and is now past her eyes. I need to find a way to keep that out of her hair without using barettes because they don't work because her hair is so fine. I don't want to cut it though, because I think little girls are cuter when they don't have bangs. I dunno, maybe a headband? We'll see. Anyways, she's growing and is adorable as ever!

1 comments:

kristine said...

SO CUTE!! I didn't know you had a blog!! Yeah! I am glad you have one! It's great. I do't frequent MYspace anymore either - that's kind of what this is for!! :)