Thursday, June 28, 2007

West Coast









Well, I am back from the West Coast which included staying in Washington, Oregon, and California। When we first got there, my parents had a presentation to do in Oregon so Alex Hailey and I stayed at the hotel then the next day we were on our way to LA California, a 2-3 day drive। On our way there we stopped in Oregon where my mom grew up and saw her old house and her old school. Then we stopped at a local grocery store and she got some bread (special bread sold there) that was REALLY good!! When we finally got to LA, we met up with the older couple we would be staying with for 2 days and 2 nights. They had a neat pool in their backyard so that was fun. The only bummer part about it was that Hailey Alex and I had to sleep on the floor. Ugh. So we left there on Friday and went to Anaheim where Disneyland is and my Dad Alex and I went to Disneyland from 12-9 while my Mom and Hailey stayed in the hotel. That was a ton of fun! After that we made our way back to Seattle, except this time we drove up the coast and saw some awesome views of the oceans! Before we left LA, we drove up Hollywood Blvd just to say that we've been there, we didn't get out of the car though, my parents wanted to keep going, though I think it would have been fun to get out and take a closer look, especially at all the "interesting characters" walking around. Once we finally arrive in Seattle, Alex Hailey and I pretty much couped up in the hotel room for 2 days then flew back yesterday. Here are a few pictures from the trip!

1 comments:

kristine said...

super jealous!!!