Saturday, July 7, 2007


Soo, talk about lack of commitment, I haven't done a Friday 5 for a long time, and I'm late. Yay. And for some reason, this won't let me type in a title. Maybe it's mad that I'm a day late and as far as I'm concerned, a dollar short :) Either way, "A" for effort, right? :)

  1. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that there is a french fry somewhere in your car? If you do not own a car, what are the chances that there is a french fry somewhere in the car you most frequently ride in? Hmmm, I actually think, 85%. I'd like to think I'm pretty careful when eating in my car. Now the shredded lettuce, that's another story, that would be more like 100%.
  2. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that you will eat ice cream sometime in the next four days? Ice cream? By Wednesday, 25%.
  3. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that you’ll get a personal, handwritten greeting in the mail sometime in the next week? 0%
  4. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that there will be rain in your neighborhood within the next forty-eight hours? 0%, it is supposed to be hot and sunny, ugh. I'm looking forward to fall.
  5. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that in the next twenty-four hours, you will be in the same room as a naked person other than yourself? Probably 0%.

0 comments: