Sunday, November 4, 2007

I love 1930

So I just realized that I LOVE 1930's music. It has a calming effect on me. I love it. I realized this while I was watching the tail end of Cold Case on CBS. The song I heard was "Always" by Frank Sinatra. I caved and bought it on iTunes. It is like listening to silk. I feel like I could melt. I (heart) Frank Sinatra (pre-1950's). This stuff is way better than the processed music we have today. I wish I could close my eyes and go back in time, immersed in this. (((sigh))) Marvelous.

Here is a link with some cheesy pictures and a not-so-high-quality version of the song, but you get the idea:

http://www.homestead.com/deenotes/belovingyou.html

1 comments:

kristine said...

Wow - nice above comment! Haha! I know what you mean about the music being like listening to silk. I also love Old Blue Eyes (Sinatra, in case you didn't know)