Sunday, November 11, 2007

Snowboarding!!


So I am super happy. Yesterday I was able to go snowboarding for my birthday at Wild Mountain with my friend Sarah!! It was totally a spur of the moment thing, but it was soo much fun and I am soo glad I was FINALLY able to go! Now I've got the bug and I want to go again and again! Unfortunately, when we went up the chair lift for the last time (unknowingly) Sarah ended up twisting her ankle pretty good, I saw it; her foot was twisted the completely wrong direction, I was surprised it wasn't worse than it is. But she had to be taken down the hill by ski patrol on a tabogon(sp?) and then that was the end of our night. But we got at least 8 or so runs down, so it was good. But yeah, we had a TON of fun and we are already talking about going again when she gets better and more than just one run is open. I am so excted!

1 comments:

kristine said...

How fun! I am glad you were able to go. Maybe next year I can join you!!! Happy belated birthday!