Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello

So, this is an update in pictures. I like pictures.

We went to Ichiban's for Jordan's birthday on St. Patrick's day with family and a few friends and it was a lot of fun. The food was also amazing and would recommend it to anyone, but you better be prepared to pay for it. Probably one of my favorite parts was the gay mexican server we had. He was super nice (took the picture for me) and hilarious! I also like how the picture turned out. I look at it and remember the good times :) I like pictures like that.
So then Hailey decided she needed (would cry if I took it away from her) to wear my hoodie. I thought she looked really cute and she reminded me of Yoda, so I took a picture.
Then for easter, Hailey got the Tadoodles paint things from her great aunt Anne. So we tried them out and needless to say, she literally got into it. She pretty much became a part of the art work, thank goodness they were washable!
A close-up of the masterpiece!
Here is Hailey in her Easter dress in the nursery. I thought she looked quite adorable and of course you have to get pictures of the little girls in their adorable Easter dresses. Though Hailey was the only one of the family who dressed up, I figured she was dressed up enough for all of us :)

Other than that, life is still pretty much the same. Jordan might get a different job, depending on a few phone calls, I still have to find a paid internship for this summer, but have a few good leads that I am hoping will pan out.

Jordan and I are hoping to get into a house soon. We've already been pre-approved, but we personally want to get a few things in order first and then wait for the right time. Namely get some debt paid off. Credit cards are evil.

3 comments:

kristine said...

YAY for updates! I mean, since I don't see you or anything.... :(
Hailey looks super cute in her little Easter dress! I hope you guys had a nice Easter.
Tadoodles!! She did a really good job! (See what I mean about them being really watery??)
Did Hailey get her hair cut?? Did you just do the highlights in your hair or did you go get it done? It looks really light! Cute though!
We miss you guys!!

Steph said...

I know, we need to get together soon! (if I had a nickel for everytime I've said that, I'd be about 5 dollars richer :)

Yeah, those Tadoodles were really watery! Nope, Hailey didn't get her hair cut, just styled differently I guess, her hair changes depending on if it is curly or not, it's kind of like it has a mind of its own. I did the highlights myself, we don't have the money for me to go spend upwards of 100 bucks at the salon right now. I'm not completely satisfied with it, but it's kind of growing on me.
We miss you too!!

kristine said...

I tagged you! go to my blog to check it out..