Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've been tagged


So I was tagged, but I'm not going to tag 7 other people because I'm not that affluent in the "blogging community."

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) I am never satisfied with my hair for longer than 6 months (maybe not so much of a surprise)
2) I am loyal, to a fault
3) I like moving
4) I love animals and I love having animals in my place of residence
5) I have baggage
6) I am terrible at keeping up with chores around the apartment
7) I suck at coming up with these types of things

So there you have it. Enjoy.

3 comments:

kristine said...

you are so crazy! who likes to move?? i mean, really???? we still on for thursday???

Steph said...

You bet we're still on for tomorrow!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.