Friday, May 2, 2008

Glasses


So yesterday I went to my annual eye exam, I made the appointment mostly because I was having trouble focusing on things far away and my eyes were getting tired.

My whole life I have had "perfect" eyes, at least that is what the doctors have all told me. I remember one time when I was younger I went in to the eye doctor and had to get a test done where they put drops in your eyes that make your vision SUPER blurry and then look into your eyes. When the doctor looked into my eyes I remember he was amazed at how "perfect" my eyes were, "just like in the text book" I remember him saying. He even had his co-worker come and look because he was amazed.

But yesterday I went in and the "nurse" (the lady who does tests before the doctor examines my eyes) told me my sight had changed and understood why my eyes were getting fatigued. So then I went in to see the doctor and we decided that I would get glasses to wear part-time. Basically when I'm not looking at things close-up, or horseback riding :)

So I go in today to pick out a pair of glasses and join the world of people with "four-eyes." I'm kind of excited about it, maybe it'll make me look smarter for my interviews! Maybe I'll post a picture once I get my glasses.

1 comments:

kristine said...

Ooooh fun! I can't wait until I am no longer pregnant so i can go get my eyes checked! I *know* I need glasses!