Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm not a coupon clipper...I saved how much?

So I used to be of the school of thought that clipping coupons is for psycho frugal stay-at-home moms. Needless to say, I never bothered with them. But today we went grocery shopping at Target and I noticed I had a $10 off $100 purchase at Target, I figured, what the heck, I have it and we're going. Then as we are checking out, Jordan noticed a few items that had coupons attached to the item...$.55 off each item! Sure, they are here and so are we, so we pulled them off. All in all, we saved $11.65, but it brought the bill down from $190 to about $178 or so. To me that seems like a lot! Maybe there is more to this coupon clipping business than I thought!

1 comments:

kristine said...

Oh, there is! Steph, I think I need to enroll you in Frugal Mom 101. I'll be the professor (since I'm that advanced..) and you can be my one (and only) student! I need to teach you a thing or twenty! ;-)