Friday, November 21, 2008

My Birthday! (and 2 other things)

So I guess I haven't said anything about my birthday and what we ended up doing...

So November 8th, I was going to have a bunch of people over to my house and then we were going to all go downtown, but only Jordan's sister Elin made it to the house. Jessica and Rachael met us down town, so total there was 5 of us (me, Jordan, Elin, Rachael, and Jessica). We started at The Lone Tree, which I had never been to before and Jordan Elin and I got there around 8:30 pm. We had dinner and waited for the twins. They got there around 9:30 pm, right when the free drinks for an hour started. They had to pay a cover charge, but since we got there early, we didn't have to, sweet! It was pretty entertaining there, think about it, free alcoholic drinks for an hour, plus a dance floor. It was fun to people watch. After The Lone Tree, we went to Solera, which was pretty boring. We had some drinks and appetizers and then Jessica and Rachael had to leave because they had to get up early for church. So then the 3 of us went to Gameworks and played some games up until about 1:30 am...I think. We pretty much stayed there until they almost closed. All in all it was a pretty fun night. I really enjoyed it because I don't get to go out and do adult activities like that very much because we have Hailey. But that's ok, we love Hailey and she's worth it! :) Oh, and I only got one picture from the whole night. I suck at taking pictures when we're out...ugh.


Speaking of Hailey, we went and got her bangs cut on my birthday too. I was so sick of her always having hair in her face, and she would never keep anything in her hair, so I just decided it was time for bangs.

Also, Jordan went down to Fort Snelling today and re-took his PFT (physical fitness test) and did much better!! He even did better than another guy who was there doing his PFT and he is going in January too! Yay for hard work! Yay for Jordan!

2 comments:

kristine said...

Yay, yay and yay! I wish I would have come out for your birthday, too.. Like I said that morning - I wish I had known what you were wearing then I would have felt more comfortable in the same kind of clothes as you. Sad I missed out on your birthday this year :( That reminds me.. I still owe you a graduation celebration dinner/night! Hmm...
Way to go Jordan! Lucky you having the day off of work, too. Fun for me, I had to go have stitches! EW!

Steph said...

You have to let me know how that skin thing turns out!